Aggressive Defense Against Criminal Charges
I am Vicki M. Carriker, an experienced Memphis criminal law attorney committed to protecting the rights of clients who are accused of state and federal violations. My practice is focused on criminal defense, and I handle cases in a wide range of areas, including:
- White collar criminal offenses: I defend clients against a wide range of federal and state white collar crime charges, including fraud, embezzlement, forgery and identity theft.
- Domestic violence charges: If you are accused of domestic violence, I will diligently protect your rights in both criminal court and protective order proceedings.
- Violent criminal charges: I represent clients who are accused of murder, manslaughter, vehicular homicide, kidnapping, robbery, carjacking, arson and other violent crimes.
- Weapons violations: If you have been charged with illegal possession of a firearm or unlawful concealment, I will defend your Second Amendment rights in court.
- Moving violations: If you are charged with drunk driving or another traffic offense, I take steps to protect your driver’s license and avoid criminal penalties.
- Drug charges: I defend clients who are accused of drug possession, possession with intent to distribute, drug distribution, conspiracy to distribute and other drug crimes.
- Juvenile offenses: If your child is accused of a juvenile delinquency offense, I can serve as his or her advocate in the context of the Tennessee juvenile justice system.
I represent clients at all phases of the criminal justice process, including investigations, pretrial proceedings, trials, appeals and post-conviction matters. I handle cases in the Shelby County courts, other county courts and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee.
Get The Skilled Counsel You Need.
The lawyer you hire will impact the outcome of your case. No attorney can promise a definite outcome, but there are specific things to look for when hiring a criminal defense attorney.
If you are accused of a crime or a family member is facing criminal charges, do not hesitate to contact my firm at 901-881-8913 or fill out my questionnaire to schedule a free consultation and case evaluation.