Diligently Defending Clients Against Serious Criminal Charges
If you are accused of homicide, kidnapping, robbery or any other violent crime in Tennessee, it is important to consult with an experienced lawyer right away. Your attorney must act quickly to take all available opportunities to help you avoid serious criminal penalties.
I am Vicki M. Carriker. For over 18 years, I have served clients in Memphis confronting violent crime charges. I have trial experience in both state and federal court. As a result, I am prepared to diligently defend clients who are accused of all types of violent offenses, including:
- Murder (the premeditated or knowing killing of another person)
- Manslaughter (the killing of another person after adequate provocation)
- Vehicular homicide (the killing of another person through negligent or drunk driving)
- Kidnapping (false imprisonment accompanied by a substantial risk of bodily injury)
- Robbery (theft of property committed through the use or threat of violence)
- Carjacking (theft of a vehicle with a deadly weapon or through force or intimidation)
- Arson (knowingly and illegally damaging a structure through fire or explosion)
- Burglary (breaking and entering for the purpose of committing a crime)
- Domestic violence (assault, sexual assault or stalking in a domestic context)
Violent crime cases revolve around witness testimony and forensic evidence. Your attorney needs to evaluate the prosecution’s evidence for weaknesses and, if necessary, independently investigate the facts of your case to establish your defense.
I am prepared to take whatever steps are necessary to defend you against violent crime charges. Depending on the facts of your case, that may involve negotiating with the prosecutors and advocating for you at trial.
I Will Make Sure That You Are Treated Fairly By The Criminal Justice System. Reach My Office To Begin Our Partnership.
If you are charged with any type of violent crime, from simple assault to murder, I can protect your rights. To schedule a free consultation, please contact my firm, Carriker Law Office, online or over the phone at 901-881-8913.